Thursday, May 19, 2011

LOVE THE WAY BLOGGING♥

On the first page of our story, the future seems so bright.
And this thing turned out so evil, I don't know why I'm still surprised.
Even angels have their wicked schemes and you take death to new extremes.
But you'll always be my hero, even though you lost your mind.



....


changed song for my bloggy again.. =)
LOVE THE WAY U LIE (part 2)
love this song so much♥

i cant find the official MV.. maybe there are no MV for this song :(


just now i felt a bit emo.. but now quite ok edi
homesick? LOL maybe 
i m worrying about MONEY.. T.T
bcoz my father say he wont give me money anymore..start from june 
he ask me find a part time job.. ishhhh
what the hell.... i don't feel want to work..and i hate this feeling  .. sadnessT.T
hemppp ..treat me like this!!! =_=
i know that he just wanna train me become a........good person ..wont be so irresponsible haizzzzZ...
so i have to save my money..cannot simply buy things anymore ... 
no more shopping,no more movies ,no more sing K ....what a bored life huh?
i m feeling so sad when i m poor..i love u ,money$$$..please come to me :(((






















No comments: